Coffee enemas have appeared in medical writings dating back to ancient Egypt and have been cited in case reports and articles from the late 1800s.
Together with oxygenated colonic irrigation you have a win win health solution to your bowel problems and the most powerful detoxification you can get.
Coffee enemas have gained popularity in recent years by Dr Gerson as a means of cleansing and detoxifying especially during cancer healing protocols. On the Gerson Therapy, coffee enemas are a vital and necessary component, but those who are generally healthy or are dealing with a non-life-threatening condition are now jumping on the detox bandwagon.
2. The purpose of coffee enemas is to stimulate the liver to increase its detoxification of the blood and decrease the toxic load on the liver. This includes removing a variety of toxins and free radicals from the bloodstream. They assist the liver so as not to overburden an already sluggish and toxic liver with the flood of toxins dislodged from the clean, nutrient-dense food and juice of the Gerson Therapy
3. Are they suitable for you?
Are you currently undergoing
Renal, cardiac or respiratory failure
Bleeding and/or ulceration in the colon tract
Crohn’s disease Ileostomy (no colon)
Hypertension and/or tachycardia
Pregnant (consult with your primary physician )
Acute or ongoing chronic diarrhea until investigated by a physician
4. The coffee solution is not held in the liver. In fact, it’s held in the colon. The vessels in the lower part of the descending colon and rectum carry the solution to the liver. The potent compounds in coffee are absorbed by the hemorrhoidal and mesenteric veins that route to the liver.
5. The coffee enema itself does not produce bile. The coffee does cause some stimulation of the liver to produce bile, but it’s the potent compounds including caffeine, theobromine and theophylline that dilate blood vessels, bile ducts and relax smooth muscles, increasing the flow of bile.
6. As an adjunct during cancer therapy. Coffee enemas have been shown to reduce pain often for days at a time.
7. Coffee enemas have been proven to heal ulcers.and chronic inflammation in the bowel.
READY TO GET STARTED? BOOK YOUR VISIT BY CONTACTING US TODAY