- Poor minerals
- Poor diet
- Slow digestion
- Poor enzyme production
- Low reserve energy Link RBTI
CHRONIC CONSTIPATION CAN EXIST IN AN INDIVIDUAL AS AN ALMOST PERMANENT CONDITION
THE DIGESTIVE ORGANS.
In a Prolapsed colon the transverse colon droops or sags. Many times the prolapse puts pressure on the bladder, uterus or prostate causing problem in these organs.
A redundant colon the colon turns back on itself because its become too elongated. This restricts the passage of faeces causing it to accumulate.
In Diverticulitis the colon develops small outpouching or diverticulum that become inflamed. These pockets can fill with faeces.
Colon cleansing is the first and most important step in correcting these conditions.
- Duodenal ulcers
- Pyloric obstruction
- Distension/dilation of stomach
- Gastric ulcer
- Adhesions of stomach and liver
- Inflammation of the lover I mean liver
- Atrophy of intestines causing viscera to lose their relationship to spine and each other casing dragging back pain.
- FOUL GASSES AND STOOLS.
- BAD BREATH
- Distended abdomen
- Abdominal pain
- Inflammation of gallbladder
- Infection in gums.
HEART AND BLOOD VESSELS
- Wasting and weakening of heart muscles
- Microbic cyanosis from breaking up of blood cells
- Fatty degeneration of heart
- Dilation of the aorta
- High blood pressure
- Headaches of various kinds
- Acute neuralgia pains in the legs
- Mental and physical depression
- Troubled sleep.
- Burning sensations in face, hands.
- Loss of memory
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Thin inelastic starchy skin
- Pigmentations of the skin
- Yellow brown muddy eyes
- Offensive secretion of skin at flexures
- Dark circles under eyes
- Lichen Planus.
Genito-urinary and reproductive organs
- Distortion and displacement of uterus
- Sub-acute and chronic mastitis
- Bladder infections
- Frequent urination
- Acute nephritis
These are but are few of the problems of poor elimination
READY FOR YOUR FIRST CONSULTATION? LEARN MORE BY CLICKING THE LINK